- Nankeen Night Heron Eating An Eel
- Other Buckley Falls Shenanigans
- Dusky Moorhen Chicks at Buckley Falls!
- More Moorhens at Buckley Falls
- Yummy Photos at Buckley Falls
- Macro Fun at Buckley Falls
- Buckley Falls: Learning About The Flora
- Buckley Falls With Glenn
- Lots of skinks at Buckley Falls
- Discovering the Jerringot Wildlife Reserve
- Jerringot with Glenn Swamp harrier and some juvenile swans
- Eurasian Coot building a nest at Jerringot
- Crake at Jerringot – and a turtle!
- Jerringot in Autumn
- Cygnets and snakes, oh my!
- Jerringot + School Stilts, spoonbills and egrets
- Juvenile Eurasian coot at Jerringot
- Hungry White Necked Heron at Belmont Common
- Belmont Common: Cygnets are grown up
- Flooding at Belmont Common
- The Queens Park Tawny Frogmouth Chicks
- Close Ups Of Long Billed Corella
- Juvenile Butcherbird Getting Fed>
- Attack of the Willy Wagtail!
- >Willy Wagtail Attacking a Raven
- Carp In The Barwon River
- Birding the Barwon With My Nephew
- Birding along the Stan Lewis Walk
- Glenns Barwon River Birthday Ramble